<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8817117?origin\x3dhttp://sad-piggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OwNeR oF thE hOuSe..

fenfen, steff :D
22 year old
nOrthlaNd pri, YTSS, SP, NUS undergrad
that pinky feifei gal

SpEak Out LouD..






wOrLd oF fEeLinGs..

EngLish hits
ByE ByE..


gayna
Hui
qxiN
xin
jia
jianLinG
xueling
LiQi
vaLvaL
caroL
xiaoHui
anGeLa
XiaOninG
weixian
fLorence
jOseph
hUi YiNg

My PasT..

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

best wishes!!
Saturday, April 11, 2009 4/11/2009 09:56:00 PM♥

this post is to one of pal...

who is dumping us to shanghai... for years...

not sure if that's what she really wants... but still best wishes to you....

no matter what happen in time to come... always remember you still have a home of friends in singapore.... If you dun like there can always come back...

Even if you like there, make sure you don't use an eraser and erase the memories you had here... regardless sad, happy, sweet or angry hope you will still remember US.....

"Xin, who is rabbit or tortoise?? it doesn't matter afterall.... nothing is more important than cherish what you have now before regretting later"

you can be the rabbit but who will know you're one rabbit when there are no tortoise around?? =b

anyway... no matter if i'm one of your friends whom you think is worth keeping or not... I just wanna say you'll still always be one of mine.... (no hidden words or meanings)
just truthfully, I'll be there for you like where I'll be for the others... I'll be more than willing to listen to you although, you may think I won't even know what you say haha... but I may surprise you haha....

Lastly, Best wishes and good luck to you out there... (I won't be sending you this time...) but that doesn't means I dun care... =>

= be serious in your work!! =
= take care=



I'm starting a fashion idea in my head ;
4/11/2009 09:56:00 PM