why am I getting these shit???
Sunday, March 08, 2009
3/08/2009 11:03:00 PM♥
really kind of feeling too bored over the mundane life....
have been doing the same thing ever since graduation...
teach, rest, teach again...
it's been a routine for the past 3 months till I find there is really noting for me to blog about...
hmmm...
yesterday did a surprise celebration for mr chua... he was really surprised.... but he just sort of blame me for the wrong voucher.. (pissed me off) I tried so hard to think of what he want end up haiz.... maybe i'm too kpo... ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR......... other than present now he say I spend too much for his birthday... what the hack... keep saying he feel bad this and that... what you want... I already spend the money already so pls stop saying you feel bad... this doesnt make me feel any good.... (really pissed me off even more) can't you just say thank you and make me a breakfast or kiss me on my forehead and look into my eyes and just say thanks... is it that hard...
I did so much is to make you happy not make you feel bad... (oh my god.. what's my initiate intention of doing so much stuff)
am I crazy????
my uncle just re- married.. simply couldn't understand why ppl can say re-married then re-married??? don't he feel its bad for my cousins?? haiz... though my step aunt is quite nice but... if i'm my cousin i really dunno how will I feel... (by right I should feel it but its just still not right... its common but... truely speaking I'll still feel uncomfortable if it happens to me...) haha... re-married seems such a big word... (is there no longer ever lasting love???)
the world have change ma?????
I'm starting a fashion idea in my head ;
3/08/2009 11:03:00 PM