<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8817117?origin\x3dhttp://sad-piggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OwNeR oF thE hOuSe..

fenfen, steff :D
22 year old
nOrthlaNd pri, YTSS, SP, NUS undergrad
that pinky feifei gal

SpEak Out LouD..






wOrLd oF fEeLinGs..

EngLish hits
ByE ByE..


gayna
Hui
qxiN
xin
jia
jianLinG
xueling
LiQi
vaLvaL
caroL
xiaoHui
anGeLa
XiaOninG
weixian
fLorence
jOseph
hUi YiNg

My PasT..

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

missing out lots of stuff...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7/30/2008 11:23:00 PM♥

finally got time to catch up on blogs...
after reading hui, xin, qxin blog then i realize i've properly miss out a lot...
which i usually does...

congrats to hui & qi, you 2 finally grad... oh & yun too..haha...
really misses you all... coz every1 seems so busy...

just like me haha... (don't know busying with wat!!!)

school starting out in 1 week plus time... and i'm still slagging and struggling...
trying to forget everything that happen during the holiday which I thought "time can heal everything"

but i'm not too sure... should I take it that nothing has happen and act normal...
"am I sure I can do that??"

I really don't know....

anyway... xin hope you can get over the unhappy stuff...
"haiz.. I'm really not a good friend... after so long then I know what happen to you!!!"

which lead me to "OH MY GOD!!! MS OH, have you been dreaming in your own lala world"
truely i guess i'm....

since i'm like the last to know bout this...
really sorry.... truely admit i'm not really a good friend... though those MIA part... but you gals will still be part of my life... & i still love you all... =b


as for qxin- happy belated bday haha... you seems busy too...
anyway hope you enjoy & love the present lala & I gave...
I had a enjoyable time that day really.... catch up a few gossips... few talks... really make me feel closer to you ALL ( cause the gossips are bout you gals wa HAHA)

MISSY HUI hope you stay happy with him... haha.. enjoy your working days lor...
meet up soon k?? you seems more busy than before.... (harder to date haha)

"huang lao shi" wa haha.... don't keep bullying taowei ar... thanks for being by me for the past 1year... really glad that we still stick out to play ball and mj... best wishes for you & taowei... love you the most haha....

as for qi, I know certain things you don't like to mention to me... but just to let you know... you're not alone k?? if really anything you need a ear, you can find me... haha... I know there might be lots of other ppl who will lend u an ear but i'm your fenfen le... take care.. anything find me FOC...

& lastly miss tan stop stealing nee's entry can?? haha... take care lor... cya when school start...
your new hairstyle looks not bad... =D love you too....

today went to meet up with chunlan haha... she is still the same.. still that nua....
haha... (i forget to bring camera haha so nvr take photo) nevermind we can meet up some other day again haha... so happy for you that you've got a secure shelter...
guess he treats you real well... congrats... =)
after so many years I still haven see him haha... when can i see you husband hehe....

take care lor ppl... misses & love you all lots lots...
hope you all stay by me forever...


I'm starting a fashion idea in my head ;
7/30/2008 11:23:00 PM