<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8817117?origin\x3dhttp://sad-piggy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
OwNeR oF thE hOuSe..

fenfen, steff :D
22 year old
nOrthlaNd pri, YTSS, SP, NUS undergrad
that pinky feifei gal

SpEak Out LouD..






wOrLd oF fEeLinGs..

EngLish hits
ByE ByE..


gayna
Hui
qxiN
xin
jia
jianLinG
xueling
LiQi
vaLvaL
caroL
xiaoHui
anGeLa
XiaOninG
weixian
fLorence
jOseph
hUi YiNg

My PasT..

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
January 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

super busy with S 11
Sunday, May 25, 2008 5/25/2008 11:19:00 PM♥

these fews days only busy with earning $$$
nothing else didn'T EVEN got the time to slow down & look at the scenery..

simply misses the slacker life..
i don't know why i'm so busy.... although i'm not in short money...

but simply couldn't say no or reject them when they approach me??
what exactly is wrong with me??
what am I worrying about?

really unlike me...
miss oh you've totally change & i didn't even know who is the person sleeping on my bed..

where exactly is the life enjoying girl?? is she gone for good??

I really don't really feel like going out lately
simply only TIRED & nothing else can describe how I feel...


really feel like going out for some fun but physically tired..
wanna go out but no company...

suddenly I realize everyone will no longer be the same anymore?
everyone will have their own problems & work life??
haiz... work life is really different from school
simply I WISH TO BE A STUDENT 4ever...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't know how to work with ppl whom I hate..
why am I $$ grabber these few days cause my cousin's gf intro me a job
"phone survey"

i don't denied it's easy $$ & gd $$
but the working attitude of her super cannot stand..

the project is due fri... (which i totally understand & more than willing to help)

Not just $$ but at the same time I know you need help & as a friend i'll definitely help..
I rush to her office almost everyday after my tuition like crazy woman like that... & even on sat... I rush down to help her call yet can't even have a proper lunch... (end up still get scolding which i think it's) super sian....

guess what... on sat she said she'll go on leave on mon... (obviously that means i dont need to go le right?)

"what time are you coming tml?"



"then ask your friends to come i need ppl to call"
"if you guys don't want to call anymore then in future tell me earlier. my project close on fri. i'll find ppl to replace u 2...."



guess what the friends that I so called intro waited on fri from 10am to 5pm for nothing without even calling any names... ask me to call my friends in tml again??? end up !!!!!

"i don't need your friends tml i've no time to coach them i need ppl with experience to work tml...."

what the hack... am I a monkey or your puppet...

really pissed me off... (tml dinner I know if I miss everyone will start scolding me again... yaya PS haiz so hard to pls everyone)

trying to help not appreciated...
trying to be nice to everyone end up i'm the bad guy... (trying to intro you job end up you only waste time sitting there!!! really do you know i'm the bad guy now... )

I really don't know why is she like that??
one good advice better not work with ppl whom you know or you're related with...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life is quite a mess since the day I started to help you...

i'm trying to fix it now..

lala is pissing me off with his bloody attitude again... ( which have officially return)

i'm trying to fix everything to before... so that I can be happy again..

I really hate the life now... (& it's has only last a week)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm starting a fashion idea in my head ;
5/25/2008 11:19:00 PM