If I will to say in the month of March today is the worst day of the month…
Really damn angry + sad + disappointed…
Nobody ever say I’m selfish b4 today I met the 1st…
SELFISH… if I’m really gotta be selfish why the hack would I even care whether you gals have test or whatever shit…
I’ll just damn you all with all the stuff… & hack care you & push you all for deadlines…
But when did I ever do that….
NEVER… even this time deadline always reaching for projects & who is the stupid fellow finishing up
WHO???
Really super irritated by that word…
Do you all really think that I’m super free to help you all clean up all your work??
R you all always the one & only one scarifying?? Selfish???? Who burns her nights working on framework for projects & tutorial for your easy task??
I burn my good Friday n weekend just to finish editing part A putting everyting nicely into charts & pie charts… selfish???
Who keep asking you gals to meet up over the weekends??? Selfish??? Because of personal reasons!!! Wat the hack!!!! Who are the ones who can’t meet up!!!
Who scarify more??? Do you all think its really easy to work out framework for projects and tutorial?? Do you all tink that its really fun for me to propose an idea & gotta give thousand of reasons to convince that my idea works??
You all like to object my ideas but never give me better suggestions!!!! Really damn annoying… me being SELFISH!!!!!
Next time if anyone is super super sick PLEASE I beg you be more precise in your sms…
Don’t tell me you feel cold!!! Cold is not equal to having high fever!!!! I’m not smart enough to link cold to fever… (I’m super stupid!!!)
If you’re super sick pls dun let others to let me know… end up I became the bad guy…
"Hello, if you think your precious gf has contribute so much to the grp.. maybe you should find out more… who is the stupid fellow working on the tutorial 2 nights b4 the tutorial till 3am... just to ensure that your precious gf have enough time to prepare for her tut presentation slides!!! SELFISH???
who is the stupid fellow who cover all the blanks in her project!!! SELFISH??
Who the hell will know cold = to having high fever when sms are not clear!!!! Am I her nanny or something???
Personal reasons that why I wanna finish the project by fri…. MY FOOT!!! Mayb you should bloody know the complete story b4 you jump into your conclusion!!!
I HAVE NOT SEEN MY BF for ONE MONTH!!! & tis fri he’s coming BACK… that why fri is totally OUT I cant meet up for projects I need to fetch him… (put yourself in my shoes, is you nvr c
This sat my friends are post celebrating my BF birthday… so you tink I need not be around!!!! (come on if its your bday so you not want
PLUS I’ve already say… I can meet up on SUN!!!! who’re those who cant?? for goodness sake pls ASK!!!! finish by fri??? why would even wanna say meet on sun???
Who are freaking busy on SUN…. for “ENERGY” WHO!!!! (is this can not selfish???)
Asking ppl to give up BF arrival & BDAY just for the IDOLS!!!!
You know the whole story you find out everything??? MY ASS!!!!
I didn’t say I can’t for this fri or sat only today or yesterday!!! I said it since last week!!!!
Who are those who can’t meet up the few weekends!!! Who keep initiating to meet up last weekend!!! & WHO CANT.?? WHO???
did you ask your precious GF the FULL BLOODY STORY b4 you even send out YOUR SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE SMS!!!!
Who is the stupid fellow who know
Give up my BF for you precious GF ENERGY!!! Why should i??? didn’t I try to accommodate everyone since day 1???
Forget it….
In a group there are like super lots of different ppl inside, everyone bond to scarify a little if you think you’re really scarify a lot, mayb you should tink if others do scarify too…
It’s really damn irritating to be scolded by someone else… moreover, when I’m not in the wrong… mayb in that first place that someone else shouldn’t have scold me… if you know the story inside out… (shouldn’t use scold, more to blame)
It’s really hard accommodating everyone…. Really hard!!! B4 you blame pls check out the full length story….