"What is Love??"
Monday, August 08, 2005
8/08/2005 09:53:00 PM♥
"What is Love", I needed to see.
Do you know what love could be?
Is love just a simple kiss?
Is love about somebody you miss?
Is love about beautiful flowers?
Does love last a few hours?
Is love like a sunset?
Is love about how far you get?
Does love mean you care?
Is love really ever fair?
Is love hard to find?
Does love ever reach a persons mind?
Is love with out pain?
Is love about what you gain?
Does love come from a persons heart?
Or does love hurt like a poisonous dart?
Is love a one time thing?
Does this mean you have to buy a ring?
Is love like a lock on a prison door?
What is love really for?
Is love a universal thing?
What is it about love we sing?
Does love have an end?
Does love mean your more than a friend?
Is love a happy fairy tale?
Can love be bought on sale?
Is love a real emotion?
Is love all about devotion?
Is love ever true?
I really have no clue! All of these question I had to ask. What is love underneath that mask?
I'm starting a fashion idea in my head ;
8/08/2005 09:53:00 PM